3rd Annual Empty Bowls Mercer County will kick-off with a marathon painting party on Saturday, January 18, at Brew Nation.
Register Yourself, Business/Organization, Friends, or Family:
1. Come alone, or come as a team!
2. Each painter is asked to collect at least $25.00 in donations/sponsorships. Painters who collect $50.00 or more go into a drawing for a chance to win prizes.
3. Each painter registers for a 2-hour session and during that time will paint 2 bowls for “Empty Bowls Dinner & Auction” (the pattern/design for the bowl is left for the painter to determine).
4. Call Deb 419-586-4663 to reserve a time to paint (limited space at each timeslot). Painting will begin at 8:00am and end at 6:00pm. Timeslots include: 8am-10am, 10am-12pm, 12pm-2pm, 2pm-4pm, 4pm-6pm.
5. In case of inclement weather, the event will be rescheduled to January 25th.
“Create A Bowl” is a fun event for individuals and groups. Folks often make a day of it, enjoying Brew Nation refreshments with their family and friends before, during, or after painting.
Artistic ability is not required to participate, all you need is the desire to make a difference. And, make a difference, you will. By pitching in at “Create A Bowl”, you will be raising valuable funds for Our Home Family Resource Center while adding your personal touch to the unique bowls guests will receive at the “Empty Bowls Dinner & Auction” in April.
Space is Limited, Call Soon to Reserve A Time to Paint!
Contact: Deb Simon-Heinfeld 419-586-4663, x-1003