The Lake Improvement Association will be holding its annual Winter Icebreaker Dance on February 22, 2020 at Romer’s Catering in Celina!
The dance will feature music by Fleetwood 2 the Max & Friends, back by popular demand from their rockin’ show during Summer Kickoff.
ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE EVENT GO TOWARD THE IMPROVEMENT OF GRAND LAKE ST. MARYS
- Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Silent auction
- Cash bar
- Get tickets online, at the Romer’s Catering office or by contacting any LIA board member
- $75 2-bedroom Villas at Westlake Villas, which shares the parking lot with the event venue. One night only. Contact Westlake Villas at 419-584-1444 to make your reservation
- 10% OFF dinner at Bella’s Italian Grille (with ticket)
- Private table for 8 close to stage
- 32 drink tickets
- Placard on table
- Private table for 10 w/ prime seating
- 40 drink tickets
- Logo displayed
- Event signage
- LIA membership for your party
- Party favors