St. Charles Center

St. Charles Center

Address

2860 U.S. Rte 127 S

Celina, OH 45822

Phone

419-925-4516

This magnificent former seminary rest on 500 acres. Begun in 1861 by the Missionaries of the Precious Blood, the current structure is a late gothic revival building. The awesome facility features a 370 foot frontage and is topped by a five story octagonal dome. It currently serves as the mother house for the Priests of the Society of the Precious Blood as well as their retirement facility. Group tours by appointment.



ALERT COVID-19More Information Here